Bear Box at Upper Vidette Meadow (BC08)
Generated on 6 Dec 2017 - see revision history - please send updates to the webmaster
Detail Map of waypoint BC08
in Bubbs Creek Southern Rae Lakes Loop:
(scroll down for directions, waypoints, and area map)
- BC08 is a standard box, at about 10000 feet,
in the GPS route BUBBS CREEK.
- Directions from Steve Eckert, with GPS waypoint, Aug 2000:
Just south of the trail in tall trees west of where the trail approaches Bubbs Creek.
- Directions from Mineral King ranger info sheet, dated 1991:
One box north of the trail in Upper Vidette.
- BC08 coordinates: (see waypoint and interactive map links above)
(lat,lon) = (36.7530855, -118.3941669) in decimal degrees, NAD83.
(zone,east,north) = (11S, 375626.0, 4068193.0) in decimal meters, NAD27.
- Scroll down for a regional map of the entire Bubbs Creek Southern Rae Lakes Loop region.
Map exported from TOPO! software, used with permission.