Bear Box at Middle Vidette Meadow (BC07)
Generated on 10 Sep 2019 - see revision history - please send updates to the webmaster
Detail Map of waypoint BC07
in Bubbs Creek Southern Rae Lakes Loop:
(scroll down for directions, waypoints, and area map)
- BC07 is a standard box, at about 9500 feet,
in the GPS route BUBBS CREEK.
- Note: This box does not appear to be on the forest service's list.
- Directions from Steve Eckert, with GPS waypoint, Aug 2000:
Between the John Muir Trail and Bubbs Creek, in an obvious campsite
among tall trees, roughly a third of a mile EAST of the junction
where the John Muir Trail leaves Bubbs and climbs north to Bullfrog Lake.
- BC07 coordinates: (see waypoint and interactive map links above)
(lat,lon) = (36.7591200, -118.4062100) in decimal degrees, NAD83.
(zone,east,north) = (11S, 374564.0, 4068876.0) in decimal meters, NAD27.
- Scroll down for a regional map of the entire Bubbs Creek Southern Rae Lakes Loop region.
Map exported from TOPO! software, used with permission.