Bear Box at Mosquito Flat Trailhead (RN02)
Generated on 30 Apr 2013 - see revision history - please send updates to the webmaster
Detail Map of waypoint RN02
in Rock Creek North:
(scroll down for directions, waypoints, and area map)
- RN02 is 4 standard boxes, at about 10200 feet,
in the GPS route ROCK CREEK NORTH.
- Note: This is 'Rock Creek North', near Little Lakes Valley.
See also 'Rock Creek South', by New Army Pass.
- Directions from Steve Eckert, with GPS waypoint, Aug 2005:
Four standard bear boxes at the end of the Rock Creek Road,
the Mosquito Flat trailhead which leads to Little Lakes Valley.
- RN02 coordinates: (see waypoint and interactive map links above)
(lat,lon) = (37.4351800, -118.7470700) in decimal degrees, NAD83.
(zone,east,north) = (11S, 345517.0, 4144384.0) in decimal meters, NAD27.
- Scroll down for a regional map of the entire Rock Creek North region.
Map exported from TOPO! software, used with permission.