Bear Box at Hilton Lakes Trailhead (RN01)
Generated on 15 Apr 2014 - see revision history - please send updates to the webmaster
Detail Map of waypoint RN01
in Rock Creek North:
(scroll down for directions, waypoints, and area map)
- RN01 is 2 standard boxes, at about 9900 feet,
in the GPS route ROCK CREEK NORTH.
- Note: This is 'Rock Creek North', near Little Lakes Valley.
See also 'Rock Creek South', by New Army Pass.
- Directions from Steve Eckert, with GPS waypoint, Aug 2005:
Two standard bear boxes on the west side of Rock Creek Lake, at the
Hilton Lakes / Davis Lakes trailhead.
- RN01 coordinates: (see waypoint and interactive map links above)
(lat,lon) = (37.4549600, -118.7408900) in decimal degrees, NAD83.
(zone,east,north) = (11S, 346105.0, 4146569.0) in decimal meters, NAD27.
- Scroll down for a regional map of the entire Rock Creek North region.
Map exported from TOPO! software, used with permission.